Design & layout principles behind the perfect landing page
This guide to producing strong landing pages from Formstack.com is great and many of the suggestions on here are also highly suitable for email design too. It might be old, a couple of years old in fact, which is positively ancient by web standards, but all of the points made are still highly relevant today. Given my recent article on email marketing that you can view here, I wanted to share this with you. Follow these design rules and you won’t fail!
Thanks again to Formstack.com for this great article.
What do you think makes a great landing page? Do you disagree with anything? Let us know what you think.
About ubershellShell Robshaw-Bryan is a marketing consultant at Surefire Media, the Cheshire based digital agency. Shell is a digital markter and web designer who specialises in organic search, content strategy and social media engagement.
- Pin Like a Pro with these 10 Top Tips of Pinterest
- The Social Media Landscape 2013 – The difference between Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest
- How Much Does Google Adwords Certification Cost?
- So you want to be a social media manager? Find out what it really takes
- Free social media marketing graphic image icon
Author: Shell Robshaw-Bryan